2017 was a great year in so many ways, and I have you to thank for it all! Here’s a quick review of the highlights:
- In 2017, I released five books in two series:
- I had the opportunity to meet readers in the following cities: Annapolis, MD, Orlando, FL, Atlanta, GA, Portland, OR, Seattle, WA, San Francisco, CA, Baltimore, MD, Decatur, GA, Allen, TX, Lancaster, PA, Washington, DC
- Did I meet you along the way?
- I hosted my first-ever get-together of my reader group in Annapolis, MD to celebrate the April release of Ride Rough. Readers came from as far away as California for the book event and dinner that followed! So much fun!
- I wrote two new bonus stories from the Hard Ink and Raven Riders worlds: Little M, now available for free on my extras page, and Ink, Steel & Forever, which will be posted for free on February 1.
- I finished my second historical fiction novel, My Dear Hamilton, coming in April 2018.
- I wrote 250,000 words on five books, and three new series proposals.
2018 is shaping up to be every bit as exciting! I’m releasing six novels in three series – including one totally new series, the Warrior Fight Club! What are you most looking forward to?
Happy New Year! And thanks for reading!